Friday, March 9, 2012

Will my computer run Amnesia the Dark Descent?

I have a Windows Inspiron 15 laptop and I understand it does not have a good graphics card. However, I am currently looking into this Amnesia game because it looks amazing. My computer as of now can support Minecraft, Starcraft II, and WoW but will it support Amnesia?

Also, if you can, if i would happen to wipe my computer of all memory is there a way i can redownload Amnesia without having to pay again like you can with the other 3 games I listed.

Thank you!Will my computer run Amnesia the Dark Descent?
yes it should run on fairly high settings and as for the second question it should remember that you bought it because most services like that save the info on their program not in your memory banks
  • pittsburgh restaurants
  • cool games for girls
  • 1 comment:

    1. playview apk is a free entertainment app that allows you to stream a number of movies and TV shows using your Android or iOS or PC device

      ReplyDelete