Friday, March 9, 2012

How can I make myself forgot something or give me a slight touch of amnesia?

I know it sounds crazy but I want to start a game over and I would like to forget about the story and everything to make it funner. Please no stupid answer like, hit yourself with a bat or hypnosis. Btw I am aware of the neurological problems available to this. So how can I make myself forget something?How can I make myself forgot something or give me a slight touch of amnesia?
Not to be tough on you, but this is possibly the worse question I've heard on here. What do you think is going to happen? You can't have a whack across the head and forget it all, the past is with you and if anything - your a dweller.



Even people with post-traumatic-stress-disorder don't do this, sorry if I'm judging too quick but this is just too risky and can cause a lot more neurological and brain-related complications.How can I make myself forgot something or give me a slight touch of amnesia?
the best thing is to make urself busy in activities etc.
  • things to do in san francisco
  • baltimore restaurant week
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment