Friday, March 9, 2012

What are the chances that you are actually a highly skilled assassin suffering from amnesia?

once you were a master of death.. but then a horrible battle left with you with emotional scars sooo deep that you have forgotten every trace of your old life, and now only remember this melancholy existence you currently live day-to-day.



BQ: What will it take for you to remember your past and resume your deadly career?What are the chances that you are actually a highly skilled assassin suffering from amnesia?
High. VERY HIGH.



BA: Reading this just reminded me of who I was. Thank you. I'm off to find Cap'n Chopper and continue my mission.
Close to zero--an out-of-shape, fat schlub like me couldn't possibly be an assassin of that elite sort. Seriously. My having depression and having _lots_ of random old injuries stops me. Cold. I'd need an entirely new _body_, and that sort of thing doesn't happen.



Bonus: Truth is, if I had it in me to "remember" and be someone's hero, or villain, I would have done it already. It isn't like the whole world hasn't gone to crap you know? It isn't like we don't need people to stand and fight in the face of a rising tide of overwhelming evil and exploitation.



But the truth is....the horrible battle did mark me too deeply and too young. So to speak. And nobody cares to see me well, not now, not even back when I was younger. That's the sort of thing that only happens for those with money in this ruined world.What are the chances that you are actually a highly skilled assassin suffering from amnesia?
well you would have to go to your places of origin of course :D!!



either that or play some tekken or assassination games. HD!!

that would bring back memories...



the body does not forget! O:

good luck on your journey of enlightenment
5%



i need to have sex to remember :DWhat are the chances that you are actually a highly skilled assassin suffering from amnesia?
I forget
around 100%



BA: more cheese
o
  • ihop locations
  • google crome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment